Saturday, 4 January 2014

NOTE CARDS

I absolutely love these cards Amy made for her children back in 2011.  They were the inspiration for my cards today...


I decided they would make perfect love notes and thank you cards.

The stamp sets I used are the soon to be released, Clearly Besotted Key to my Heart and Say it in Style, together with Just A NoteButterfly Wishes Additions and Once Upon A Time.

You will be able to purchase the new sets on January 6th at 10pm from Stephanie's online shop, but in the mean time, don't forget to check out all the fab creations she and my design team buddies have to share today!

Clearly Besotted Key to My Heart, Say it in Style, Just A Note, Butterfly Wishes Additions & Die Collection, Once Upon A Time stamp sets
Papertrey Ink Spiral Notebook Die
Stampin Up Real Red, Paperclips
Memento Tuxedo Black
Hero Arts Stone Wash Shadow Ink
Glossy Accents

11 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Fab cards, I love the style!
Rebecca.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Fantastic and unique ideas. Love them. Xx

Vicky said...

I'm adding 'just a note' to my wishlist!

:)x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow these are amazing and FABulous idea too...

hugs and xxx
Gemma

Gail Townsend said...

Love these cards. Gail x

cm said...

Gorgeous; simply and completely gorgeous!! Amazing showcase of the new release!
c

Carole x said...

Love these like the spiral die cut x

Beverley said...

Awesome cards. Happy 2014! Hugs Bev x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous cards...love them Mand....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you paired some of the older sets with the new ones...so clever and fun!

Aimes said...

Adorable, Mandy! :)