Monday, 6 January 2014

SAYING IT IN STYLE...

I treated myself to a few more Hero Arts Shadow inks over Christmas. I have to say I love the Soft Cantaloupe which I've used on my first card.  The photo doesn't really do the colour justice...it's stunning.


The second is Passion Flower, I really wasn't too sure of this at first, as it looked nothing like the packaging. I thought it was going to be more lilac, but it's delicate tone is growing on me.


You'll notice I've used some really fab sentiments on the two cards, these are from Say It In Style, one of Clearly Besotted's new release sets...the one I'm having real difficulty putting down at the moment!  You can buy all the new releases this evening from 10pm !!

I'm currently packing to go on a very long and exciting trip next week.  So things may get a little quiet around here, but I'm making the most of my crafting time this week using all these fab new release sets, and will be sharing more over the next few days.  There's also the Clearly Besotted Challenge to look forward to on the 10th!

Clearly Besotted Say It In Style, Butterfly Wishes
Hero Arts Soft Cantaloupe, Passion Flower Shadow Inks

16 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

These are ever so pretty hunni and i am so loving the sentiment set you have used...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Jane said...

Super cards and love the new sentiment stamps!

Carola said...

Hi Mandy

Your two cards with those pretty butterflies and the new sentiments stamps are very beautiful, I like them both.

Kind regards
Carola

cm said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Both those inks are on my wish list! You've showcased the new release beautifully; can't wait to shop! Have an excellent trip!!
c

jojo79 said...

Beautiful cards. I love the sentiment set - it may have to fall into my basket.

Jo
x

jojo79 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Two beautiful cards.So soft and subtle.Stunning.Hugs Debbie x

Carole x said...

These are lovely x

Nikki C said...

Such Pretty Butterfly Cards you've created :)

Barb Ghig said...

Both of your cards are so pretty...you've showcased the sentiments so beautifully!

I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip!

Sandie C said...

Both such pretty cards an love that sentiment. More stamps onto my wish list!! TFS

Lindsey said...

Lovely cards Mandy x

Lindsey said...

Lovely cards Mandy x

Jane said...

Delicate, feminine and damn right gorgeous!! :-)

Deirdre said...

Beautiful.

JessicaK said...

So beautiful with the butterflies