Saturday, 5 July 2014

CBS JULY RELEASE

The big day is here, Stephanie has revealed all the new sets on her blog and they go on sale tonight at 10pm UK time.  I hope you've enjoyed all the teasers this week as much as I have.

For my first card today I used Butterfly Duo Die Collection and the standalone Friend Word Die.


And for my second I used stamps from Journal It and All Occasion Sentiments together with one of the lovely bunnies from Hoppy Easter.


Thank you for visiting and leaving such lovely comments over the last few days.  Happy Crafting!

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Journal It, All Occasion Sentiments, Hoppy Easter
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted  Butterfly Duo, Friend Word Die, Hoppy Easter
Inks: Hero Arts Soft Granite, Soft Blossom, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Craft Concepts Dandelion Whisper Embossing Folder, Lawn Fawn Let's Polka Papers

10 comments:

Craft-E-Place said...

Beautiful cards! I love the butterfly card and that rabbit is so cute!
Elaine

Kim O'Connell said...

Beautiful CAS cards! Love the embossing!

Jane said...

Both cards made me 'oooh'. Brilliant job done making me eager to buy when I already have far too many stamps!

Victoria Barnes said...

Gorgeous Mandy! I particularly love the embossing on the "friend" card x

Sian said...

Beautiful cards, love the butterfly it's gorgeous.

Mac Mable said...

Wow stunning, loving the embossing and the gorgeous butterfly dies on the first card. Bunny is soo cute x

loulou said...

Cute baby card. The butterfly card is so pretty. Love that new word die.

Jacee said...

Two lovely cards Mandy, the butterfly and embossing are lovely and the rabbit so cute!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cm said...

Elegant, gorgeous, exquisite! Your showcase of this new release is awe-inspiring! Swooning over the butterfly....
~c

Nathalie said...

Mandy, your cards are very elegant and cute!