Wednesday, 3 September 2014

CHRISTMAS SPARKLE

I have another Clearly Besotted teaser for you today.  My card was made using the soon to be released Christmas Sparkle stamp set, which also has a matching die.  



I just love the snowflake detail. I've added tiny gems and pearls to highlight the centres along with some star dust stickles.  

Stephanie has more fabulous samples on her blog along with links to the DT.  Thank you for visiting today, I hope you'll join me again tomorrow as I have more sneak peeks to share.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Christmas Sparkle
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Scalloped Tag
Inks: Hero Arts Soft Granite, Memories Soft Sand
Other: Clear Rhinestones, Pearls, Star Dust Stickles, Everlasto Lime Bakers Twine

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Stunning card and tag Mandy, just beautiful xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous card ... Love the snowflake tree.. Cant wait till friday...
Hugs Sylviex

Cindy Lovell said...

What a beautiful card and Tag,Mandy!Love the little gems you've added!!

loulou said...

Absolutely gorgeous card and tag. This snowflake tree is stunning.

Aimes said...

So elegant, Mandy! Beautiful! :)

Caryn said...

Sunning Mandy - love the gold - beautiful xxx

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful, such a elegant duo!

Neets B said...

How great is this set for creating matching cards and tags, I particularly love that little tag, and the extra sparkle. Gorgeous x

Elena said...

Beautiful!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Absolutely gorgeous!