Friday, 10 October 2014

CLEARLY BESOTTED CHALLENGE

After a fabulous release and blog hop, it's now time for a Clearly Besotted Christmas challenge.  


For my cards I used the newly released Joy to the World stamp set and die collection together with sentiments from Most Wonderful.

The challenge will run for 2 weeks and a randomly selected entry will win a £30 Clearly Besotted e-Gift Card.  For all the qualifying details pop over to Stephanie's blog where you'll also find the incredible creations from the rest of the DT.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Joy to the World, Most Wonderful,
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Joy to the World
Inks:  SU Real Red, VersaMagic Spanish Olive, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Self Adhesive Gems

7 comments:

Marianne said...

two very beautiful CAS cards

Jacee said...

Beautiful work Mandy
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Elaine said...

2 gorgeous cards x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Fantastic cards Mandy and love the inspiration from that set particularly as it's one of my recent purchases.
Sarah xx

Karen B said...

Two absolutely gorgeous cards Mandy.......guess which matching stamp and die set I got with my voucher......,.yep! They arrived today and I am so going to CAS(e) your fabulous cards.

Hugs.

Karen x

Petra Swart said...

These are so beautiful, Mandy!!!

hazelspaperdesigns said...

Mandy, thanks so much for visiting me and leaving such high a lovely comment. I have had a BALL looking at all your recent cards and admiring your talent. I have well and truly fallen head over heels for CB stamps!