Friday, 2 January 2015

CLEARLY BESOTTED





Happy New Year! I can't think of a better way to start 2015 than with another fabulous Clearly Besotted release.  There are eight new stamp sets, with six coordinating die collections being released on the 5th.

Today I'd like to share Baby Shower with you (warning, this post is very picture heavy!).  I absolutely adore this set.  With baby showers becoming more popular here, this set is just perfect. 

I teamed it with Little Onesie and Background Builder to make baby shower goodies, games and thank you cards...





Stephanie has fabulous samples on her blog along with links to the DT taking part with the sneak peeks today.  Plus we are extremely lucky to have Anita Bowden join us again this month, I love her creations!

Thank you for visiting, I hope you'll join me again tomorrow for more teasers!

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Baby Shower, Background Builder, Little Onesie, Fabulous Fuchsias
Die Collections:  Clearly Besotted Baby Shower, Little Onesie, Rounded Tag, Tag Along, Lil' Inkers Pinking Edge Sentiment Flag Dies
Inks:  VersaMagic Pixie Dust, Hero Arts Soft Granite, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Clear Wink of Stella, Everlasto Pink Bakers Twine, Small Pink Pegs

10 comments:

Neets B said...

This post is so pretty, Mandy! I love how all the CBS products combine, you've done an amazing job creating all this. So happy to be joining your team this month. Hugs xx

Caryn said...

Gorgeous project Mandy - love the pink and grey together.

Judith said...

Oh, my, this is just great! You've combined the new Baby Shower set with the 'old' tiny elephant stamp set. Love it!

Michelle said...

What a gorgeous set Mandy, adorable! xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

So perfect, clever and stunning Mandy. Great ideas xx

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Mandy :). A very happy new year to you. I am adoring all what you have created, looks like you had great fun using this cute stamp set and love the tic tac boxes. Hope you had a fab Christmas xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Wow you have made some gorgeous thinks....
Hugs Sylvie xx

cm said...

MARVELOUS! Your baby shower creations are smile-making! Ingenious, heart-warming and utterly beautiful. WOW!
~c

Maxine said...

I LOVE your creations Mandy! The colours & composition are gorgeous.
Here's one set I'll be definitely needing! X

Becky Selecman said...

Absolutely adorable and creative use of this set. I wish I knew someone who was having a baby!