Sunday, 4 January 2015

MORE CBS TEASERS

Hello, welcome back to another day of Clearly Besotted teasers.  I have two cards to share today, the first was made using In Print. There are nine different critters to use with the finger print in this set.  Hours of fun!



On my second card I used Je t'aime,  a useful little set for many occasions.  I love the Eiffel Tower image but it also comes with champagne bottles, glasses and a rose.


Stephanie has more fabulous samples to share on her blog along with links to the DT taking part with the sneak peeks today.  Plus the wonderful Anita Bowden is also joining us this month.

I hope you'll join me again tomorrow for more.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted In Print, Je t'aime, It's Your Birthday
Die Collections:  Clearly Besotted Je t'aime, Rounded Tag
Inks:  VersaMagic Aloe Vera, Midnight Black, Red Magic
Other: Tim Holtz Dot Fade Stencil, Clear Wink of Stella, Liquorice Baker Twine, Glossy Accents, Red Gem

8 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Crisp, clean, fun and super stylish.
Love them xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Two fabulous cards... Love the stenciled inking to....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Caryn said...

Love these Mandy - love your stencilled background.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Michelle said...

Love your stencilled background Mandy and the whole designs. The first is so cute with the frog and balloon and the second is so elegant xx

Stephanie said...

Wonderful creations as always Mandy - I could look at that Baby Shower assortment all day long! :) xxx

cm said...

Two fun cards, showcasing the new release wonderfully. I'm crushing over and smitten by the In Print set! Adorable!
~c

Cindy Lovell said...

Fantastic cards,Mandy!!
I love your background!!!

Cindi (ScrapinOMA) said...

love it.......thanks for sharing