Saturday, 3 January 2015

RECIPE FOR LOVE

Hello, I'm back with more Clearly Besotted teasers and today I've used Recipe for Love.  What a cute set this is.  I love my Kitchenaid so couldn't wait to ink the little mixer up (can you guess which colour I have?)



This set has a matching die collection and as well as the mixer and cookie jar there's a rolling pin, apron and other cooking utensils along with fab little sentiments.


Stephanie has more fabulous samples to share on her blog along with links to the DT taking part with the sneak peeks today.  Plus the wonderful Anita Bowden is also joining us this month.

See you tomorrow for more teasers!


Stamps: Clearly Besotted Recipe for Love
Die Collections:  Clearly Besotted Recipe for Love
Inks:  VersaMagic Oasis Green, Red Magic, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Papertrey Ink Linen & Canvas Impression Plate, Tin Types Impression Plate, Glossy Accents

10 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oooh super tasty designs Mandy x

Neets B said...

Clean, simple and totally yummy. Love the gentle embossed backgrounds on these too xx

Caryn said...

Love them Mandy!! I love my Kitchenaid too - I have alovely shiny Candy Apple red one but the mint one would've been my second colour!

Marlou McAlees said...

Absolutely adorable Mandy, love the mixer :) xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous cards... Love the food mixer
Hugs Sylvie xx

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Fantastic CAS cards!

cm said...

Oh my...a pair of charming, delicious cards! You've showcased this new set wonderfully...
~c

Jacee said...

Super cards Mandy
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

magical said...

Love the kitchen aid. I have one and just like to look at it here x

Gail Townsend said...

Lovely CAS cards. Gail xx