Wednesday, 2 September 2015

TEASER TIME

Good morning.  I can't believe it's September already.  This year seems to be flying by.  Today I'd like to share a card I made using In Stitches: Autumn, one of the Clearly Besotted's new sets being released this month.

I absolutely love the large sentiment in this set and made that my focal point with a few of the lovely leaves scattered lightly in the background.


Not only has Maureen Plut returned to the team this month but we also have the fantastic Yoonsun guest designing!

Stephanie has a wonderful selection of cards to share along with links to the design team taking part today. I'll be back again tomorrow with another teaser.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted In Stitches: Autumn
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Wheat
Other: Black Cardstock


5 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Absolutely beautiful, Mandy xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous sentiment...... Love it
Hugs Sylvie xx

Ruth said...

Absolutely stunning. I adore that sentiment. Xx

Yoonsun Hur said...

Simply gorgeous!! So clean and elegant!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful CAS card!