Friday, 4 September 2015

WARM SOLUTIONS

I love a nice cup of tea, and this set sums up my feelings exactly!  A cup of tea really does solve everything!  For my background I scrunched up a tissue, applied some Memories Soft Sand ink to it, then dabbed it on my card stock before stamping the sentiment and adding a die cut cup and saucer using foam tape.


I added a good coating of glossy accents to the flowers on the cup for some extra detail.

Warm Solutions is just one of the nine new Clearly Besotted stamp sets being released this month.  Seven of which have matching die collections!
  
Stephanie has more wonderful samples to share, plus all the links to the design team taking part in the teasers today along with our lovely guest designer Yoonsun.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Warm Solutions
Die Collections:  Clearly Besotted Warm Solutions
Inks:  VersaMagic Niagara Mist, Red Magic,Memories Soft Sand
Other: Glossy Accents

4 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful card, Mandy. I love how you did the background x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy ... Fabby card ... Love the background
Hugs Sylvie xx

Vonnie Garf said...

I love your card! Super job!

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous card Mandy :) sorry haven't popped in for so long busy crocheting :) hope you are well xxx