Monday, 4 April 2016

GOT YOUR BACK

Got Your Back is another of the wonderful sets going on sale tomorrow as part of Clearly Besotted's April Release.

This set is full of adorable Meerkats, all with their own unique personalities.  I used it to create Kraft tags for gifts to give family and friends.  I like to keep a little stock in my desk drawer!



All the new stamp sets and die collections will be available to purchase online from 10pm UK time tomorrow.  Not long now!  In the meantime pop on over to Stephanie's blog where she has another fabulous selection of samples plus all the links to the design team taking part today.

I'll be back tomorrow with another card to share and I hope you'll join me.  Enjoy!

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Got Your Back
Dies:  Clearly Besotted Rounded Tag
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up Real Red
Other: Hemp Cord

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Why is every release so cute?? These are adorable - I love them simply stamped and on Kraft.

Michelle Short said...

These meerkats are so cute on Kraft. Great tags, Mandy xx

Susi K. said...

Fabulous tags - those critters are so adorable!