Sunday, 15 May 2016

UNICORNS & RAINBOWS

As the title suggests it's all about Unicorns and Rainbows on my blog today.  I absolutely love this stamp and die set from Mama Elephant.


For my first card I decided it would be fun to use the rainbow and cloud die in the set to cut out cloud shapes behind the castle, which I then filled with gorgeous Moondust Glitter from Lucy's Cards.

For my second card I used Lawn Fawn's Puffy Cloud Borders on white card stock and vellum to give a layered cloud effect. I couldn't resist dotting on a few sequins from Lucy's Candyfloss shaker selection.  I can't wait to make a shaker card with this mix!



I hope your weekend has been a good one.

Happy crafting!


Stamps: Mama Elephant Unicorns and Rainbows, Concord & 9th Birdie Banners
Dies:  Mama Elephant Unicorns and Rainbows, Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles, Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Copic Markers, Glossy Accents, Lucy's Lemon Candyfloss Shaker Mix, Moondust Gillter, Lawn Fawn Let's Polka Mon Amie

4 comments:

Cara said...

Oh my goodness, they are just too cute for words! Love the sequins. Cara x

Ruth said...

Those are just adorable! I love the castle in the clouds. Lovely soft colours. xx

Tracy said...

Is this the sweetest card or what?! I'm sold! Love the glittery bling, too!

Marlou McAlees said...

awww, super cute cards Mandy! :) ♥