Saturday, 2 July 2016

CLEARLY BESOTTED JULY TEASERS

Good morning everyone, and welcome to my July release Clearly Besotted teasers.  When I'm not card making my other passions are crochet and sewing. So, for my first teasers I've used both.  What has that to do with the release, you may ask!  Take a look at the sentiments, these are from the very adorable Sweet Little Family set and are a great addition to all the other wonderful Clearly Besotted sets in this particular script.


I used the retired Butterfly Wishes die to cut my fabric. Stephanie's steel dies cut felt and fabric well.  I find with fabric it helps if you pop some scrap paper underneath before running it through your die cutter.

Thank you for visiting me today, I hope you'll join me again tomorrow.  In the meantime, check out Stephanie's blog for a fabulous array of samples, along with links to the design team taking part and our fabulous guest designers Kay Miller and Laura Bassen.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Sweet Little Family
Dies:  Clearly Besotted Butterfly Wishes (retired)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Hero Arts Soft Cantaloupe, Pool
Other:  Fabric, Debbie Bliss Yarn, East Of India Shell Heart Button

5 comments:

Ruth said...

I'm just getting back into sewing and I love what you've done with these. They really are so inventive! I love how fabric and yarn give such fexture on a card, but don't overwhelm is. Beautifully done. Xx

Mandy said...

Thank you for your kind comments Ruth. x

Keren Baker said...

Oh these are lovely. What a great idea with the fabric. Just beautiful! x

Ruby N said...

Beautiful!!

Michelle Short said...

These are so pretty, Mandy. I especially love you handmade butterfly - Beautiful! xx